HandSafe is a powerful alcohol free anti-microbial hand rub which has been tested against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + a2:2019, which includes all Coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2
Handsafe contains didecyldimethylammonium chloride and chlorhexidine gluconate as the active components and is formulated without using alcohol making it much kinder on the skin than alcohol-based products which can dry out and damage the skin.
HandSafe may be advantageously used in hospitals, veterinary practices, nursing homes, doctor’s and dental surgeries, and for hand sanitising applications. HandSafe may also find applications in the food, hospitality and industrial sectors.
• HandSafe is a pH neutral product and has a broad compatibility with materials and fabrics encountered during normal use.
• HandSafe is classified as non-hazardous.
• HandSafe is non-flammable and biodegradable.
Directions for use
The product is dispensed as a foam or atomiser to provide a controlled delivery application and allow effective spread of the product over the skin surface.
Tests carried out
• BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical areas. Kills COVID-19 at both 10% and 50% dilution to log 4 reduction.
• EN1276 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas, this gives a 99.999% effectiveness against bacteria